2020 DAS Spring Video Challenge

Post any fishing videos old or new to share with your fellow DAS members in this new forum.
Last Dime
Site Admin
First Name: Bob
Last Name: Ksionzek

2020 DAS Spring Video Challenge

Post by Last Dime »

Just like the 2020 DAS Spring Photo Challenge, this forum is a place that you can share links to your favorite fishing videos rather than fishing photos. Again, it doesn't have to be a DAS Fishing related video but it needs to be a fishing related video. First off, you will have to upload your video to YouTube or another cloud storage that you can store and share the video from. Be sure to copy the link on your clipboard. Then you can reply to this topic with your posting of the video. Make sure you include a description of the video with as much or as little detail as you want to provide. Drop down a line on your post and then simply, click the small chain link button above(the one to the left of the lightning bolt button) and paste your link in between the slashes. I am replying to this topic first with a video so you can see how it's done and what the reply should look like.

Below is a picture with the chain link button highlighted that I am referring to above.

A few members have posted videos before in the Fishing Videos forum and are familiar with this process. If you need help in doing this, as always, feel free to call me, Bob K at 586-531-9198. Give it a try ! I'm sure your fellow DAS members would enjoy watching these videos in their exceptional amount of spare time now.

Last Dime
Site Admin
Last Name: Ksionzek

Re: 2020 DAS Spring Video Challenge

Post by Last Dime »

Here's a home video I shot on a Sony VHS Camcorder which was state of the art at the time but the video quality is soso.
It is of the Last Dime and crew's trip over to the first ever DAS Wilson-Olcott NY tournament back in May of 1991.
It might be a little long(21 mins.) but it's of the trip over, some pre-fishing and tournament day fishing and a part of the weigh-in.
I flag out some people in the video.... the crew, some DAS members past, present and deceased. I hope you enjoy it!

https://youtu.be/ZhGCUY8g6Qs.

Bobbys Toy
Last Name: Jones

Post by Bobbys Toy »

Great video Bob, thanks for sharing. The amazing thing is that harbor hasn't changed in 30 years. Fun watching Brumer still missing the slider hits:)

Bad Dog
First Name: Tom
Last Name: Gorguze

Post by Bad Dog »

Really enjoyed your trip Bob..almost like I was there!