Sebewaing Angler of the Year Walleye Outing

This is where to post all things about the Angler of the Year (AOTY) Outings as well any other outings - River, Surf & Pier & Otherwise -held in the past.
channing

Sebewaing Angler of the Year Walleye Outing

Post by channing » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:24 am

Detroit Steelheaders Angler of the year Outing July 6, 2019
Sebewaing Harbor Marina LLC, 700 W. Sebewaing St., Sebewaing, MI. 48759
Sebewaingharbor.com (989) 883 9024
Walleye only outing. Captains Meeting 5:30 am. Drop lines at 6:00 am.
Be in the Weigh-in line by 1:00 pm with shore lunch to follow.
As of this writing the marina is having some electrical work done that is affecting the power throughout the marina. Therefore, the location of the Captains meeting, weigh-in, and shore lunch will be determined the day of the outing. This is a beautiful marina with lots of parking and space for a weigh-in and shore lunch so I believe a pavilion will be available. Launch fee is $7 to $10.
The marina has 80 boat slips. If you want to reserve a slip there should be one available ($20 per night).
Sebewaing has several motels/hotels/campgrounds if you wish to make it a weekend or overnight it should not be a problem but reserve early.
Outing registration: $5.00 per person (shore lunch). Big fish pool $5.00 (voluntary).
Competition Rules
All State of Michigan DNR rules apply. Walleye only
All DAS Angler of the Year rules apply. Angler of the Year rules are available on the DAS website.
This is an individual angler event. Not a per boat event. Be prepared to separate each fish according to the angler who caught each fish.
The individual angler will select the fish within his/her catch to be entered in the weigh-in and entered for the big fish pool.
Total weight of four Walleye selected by the angler will determine each anglers result. In the event of a tie in total weight of the four fish selected, the winner will be determined by the weight of the heaviest fish in the four fish selection. If that’s still a tie the length of the heaviest fish will determine the anglers overall result.
No culling will be allowed. Culling will result in a disqualification.
Big Fish Pool:
Big fish will be determined by weight of the biggest fish. Ties will be decided by length. Winner takes all of the big fish pool.
I will be providing a shore lunch so I need to know how many people to expect. Boat captains please let me know how many people will be at the outing (fishing or observing) so I can provide for everyone.
Dan Chisholm (586) 530 9171 dan.chisholm223@gmail.com

Gaspare T

Re: Sebewaing Angler of the Year Walleye Outing

Post by Gaspare T » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:03 pm

HI Dan , i'm planning on attending Sebewaing outing Bob Paradise , myself maybe one other .