2021 SOTY Tournament Page Updated

This is where to post anything about DAS Skipper of the Year (SOTY)Boat Trolling Tournaments
Last Dime
Site Admin
First Name: Bob
Last Name: Ksionzek

2021 SOTY Tournament Page Updated

Post by Last Dime »

All the info, forms and links have been updated for the DAS 2021 SOTY Tournament schedule. Back by popular demand, there will be no Skipper's Meetings prior to any given tournament start. Hooray!!!

Entry forms are available on the SOTY Tournament Page. There is a button at the bottom of each tournament section that will take you to the form for download. You can fill the form out on your device by clicking in each box and typing in the info required then saving the completed form or you can do it the old fashioned way and print it out, fill it out with pen or pencil and scan it back to your device. Either way, complete the form and e-mail it to the e-mail address on the form, no later than midnight on Thursday prior to the tournament. This is out of courtesy but forms will be accepted up to the tournament start time. If there is an issue or problem, just call Tournament Director Bob Feisel at 248-765-2504

For each form, the following information is required: Indicate which tournament you are entering, the Boat Name, Skipper's Name and Cell Phone number, each crew member that will be on the boat, check the Big Fish Pool box if you will be participating and indicate how many people will be having lunch.

For convenience, I have also attached the form here.
Attachments
2021 Tournament Entry Form.pdf
(237.64 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

joe10
First Name: joe
Last Name: baldwin

Re: 2021 SOTY Tournament Page Updated

Post by joe10 »

Uff I just realized I can't partecipate and I am so pi**ed off.

Good Luck to everyone https://www.leavingcard.com/gb/viewpdf/ ... 929224.pdf

See you at the next tournament!