Toledo Beach Special People

This is where all topics concerning the DAS Special Friends Outing - Past & Present can be found.
channing
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Chisholm

Toledo Beach Special People

Post by channing »

Our June 10, 2017 Special People outing at Toledo Beach is a little over one week away. We have 12 boats committed and special people coordinator Linda B has been notified that we have capacity for over 30 guests. All 12 boats have been registered with Toledo Beach Marina management with the information you gave when you registered. I have $50 Meijer gift cards for all 12 boat captain who participate. Captains meeting is 0700. Please arrive early enough to help set up tables and chairs on Saturday morning. Register with the marina office as soon as you arrive. If you are staying the night a free slip is being offered for one night and a discount rate of $1.00 will be charged for a second night if you choose. The cable at the ramp will be dropped by 0630. The tent, table/chair rental is confirmed. Jim Zanke and Mike Lolli will be providing the meal. If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me on 586 530 9171 (text or call). Worms and ice will be provided. Hoping we can make this a memorable outing for our guests. See you on June 10, Dan Chisholm.

channing
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Chisholm

Re: Toledo Beach Special People

Post by channing »

Just a reminder to all who are coming to Toledo Beach this Saturday: There is a large portion of South I 75 closed to all traffic. Plan your route around it and give yourself some extra time. Dan