Special People Request

This is where all topics concerning the DAS Special Friends Outing - Past & Present can be found.
channing
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Chisholm

Special People Request

Post by channing »

DAS Special People Save the Date
June 10, 2017

This years Special People Club event will be held on June 10, 2017 at Toledo Beach Marina. What is different this year is we are missing some key people who have been the prime movers of this event for many years. The pre-planning behind the scenes stuff that goes on every year will be done by Mary Karakas and her merry band of loyal helpers. The Club will need to carry on all the event day execution to make this a success. What that means is we need volunteers to help out on the day of the event. We need captains and boats like we do every year but we also need people who will act as ground crew. Ground crew helps out with all the tasks that make the event a success. Table and chair set up, registration, pictures, banner set up, cooking, serving, fish cleaning, and clean up just to name a few. Right now we are woefully short on those hands on people to make this event happen. If you can help I need to hear from you. My contact information is in this newsletter as a member of the board of directors. Please help, we need you now!
I will have a sign up sheet at monthly meetings until the event. Thank you...........Dan Chisholm
Last edited by Bad Dog on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moving 2018 event to the top