St Clair River Walleye 4/10/18

Lake St. Clair\St. Clair River\Detroit River Fishing Reports
channing
First Name: Dan
Last Name: Chisholm

St Clair River Walleye 4/10/18

Post by channing »

RJ and I have been jigging the St. Clair River just out from the Black River in Port Huron for about 6 weeks now. It has not always been easy with the high wind, ice flows, and freezing temperature but it has been fun and successful. We got out again on April 10 and it looks like the ice flows are gone. The 30 degree temps with no wind seemed like summertime as we brought home our three man limit. It's also nice that we have not caught a short all this time. The 12 1/2 inchers from last season may have grown because now our small fish are 15 inches. Last couple of trips have netted some larger females and a few Lake Trout. Just staying in touch and talking about a good time..........Channing

Bob Paradises

Re: St Clair River Walleye 4/10/18

Post by Bob Paradises »

Gaspare and me been fishing the St. Clair river off the shore, we been standing about 20ft apart and driving there separately ,we been catching some Walleyes and Gaspare been catching some Cohos Not many people fishing.

Bad Dog
First Name: Tom
Last Name: Gorguze

Post by Bad Dog »

Bob Paradises wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:02 am
Gaspare and me been fishing the St. Clair river off the shore, we been standing about 20ft apart and driving there separately ,we been catching some Walleyes and Gaspare been catching some Cohos Not many people fishing.
How about a little more info. How are you guys rigging up?

Bob Paradises

Post by Bob Paradises »

No need to now we can use the boat again